Mondeo estate diesel Ghia for sale £1350

Posty związane z naszymi furami
ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Anulka27
Nowicjusz

śr cze 10, 2015 1:53 pm

Hej

Moj kumpel z pracy ma do sprzedania samochod. Zainteresowanych prosze o kontakt bezposredni z nim przez Gumtree.
Pozdrawiam

I have for sale my Mondeo estate diesel Ghia. It comes with all the extras you would expect on a Ghia model, Climate Control, AC, electric windows, mirrors, heated front window etc... It has Xeon headlights that are excellent, and the bulbs never need replacing! Masses of space in the boot, Tow Bar, 6 disc CD player.

The body work has a few minor scuffs and bumps but nothing major and nothing that stands out, the wheels are in excellent condition. The interior is excellent with a few minor blemishes. 94,626 miles which is exceptional low for the age.

I know all the history of this car. It started off life as a demonstrator for my local Ford garage. My friends father then purchased it 6 months old, then sold it to his son (my friend) in 2010. I purchased it from him in 2011 and have used it to commute to work. The MOT was done in March where the car had all new tyres (spare is still new), front discs and pads. There will be no tax on the vehicle as the law has now changed.

I am selling the car as my father passed away in January and left me his SAAB in his will. The car has been sat on my driveway for some time, the battery went flat so I purchased a new one which comes with 3 years warranty from Halfords. I have given the car a clean and a dusting!

Everything is in perfect working order with a few minor exceptions: the CD player skips, I have been told this just needs a cleaner put through it. The boot opening rams are getting weak but still operate fine. Every now and again (once a month) the starter motor makes a funny noise.

I have tried to be as honest as I can but viewing is highly recommended so you can see for yourself.

Thank you for reading!

http://www.gumtree.com/p/ford/mondeo-es ... 1119234829
franeek61
Gość

sob sie 13, 2016 10:18 am

Nawet niezły ten samochodów, podoba mi się ! Ogólnie jeśli potrzebuje bardzo dobrej jakości opon to swojego samochodu to koniecznie zobaczcie na opony honda niesamowity serwis z kupnem i wymianą opon, sami zobaczcie na ich bogatą ofertę !
ODPOWIEDZ