Desperate Housewife prosi o pomoc ;)

Czyli wszystko co doprowadzi nas do śmiechu... wrzucajcie linki, kawały i co się da :)
ODPOWIEDZ
Maverick
Nowicjusz

czw kwie 10, 2008 9:28 pm

Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in the overall performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0. In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, then installed undesirable programs such as NFL 5.0, NHL 4.3, MLB 3.0, and NBA 3.6.
Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.
I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems.
What can I do?

Signed, Desperate Housewife

> > >-----------------------------

Dear Desperate Housewife:

First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an Operating System.
Try to enter the command: C:ITHOUGHTYOULOVEDME to download Tears 6.2, which should automatically install Guilt 3.0.
If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5. But remember, overuse of the above applications can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5 , Happy Hour 7.0, and Beer 6.1.

WARNING: Beer 6.1 is a very nasty program that will create Snoring Loudly.

CAUTION:
Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law 1.0, or reinstall another Boyfriend program. These are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.
In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have a limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. I personally recommend Hot Foot 3.0 and Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck! Tech Support
The best is yet to come!
Awatar użytkownika
globares
Bardzo odważny
Kontakt:

sob wrz 10, 2011 3:44 pm

a można po polsku?
dla polaków, nie tylko dla odwiedzających to forum anglików.
Ciężko, ciężko żyć na świecie,
Kiedy płacze się i szlocha,
Jeszcze ciężej żyć bez kogoś,
Kogo się ogromnie kocha.
Awatar użytkownika
Foczka
Bardzo odważny

sob wrz 10, 2011 4:53 pm

Takie programy zrobilyby furore na rynku :mrgreen:
When I am good I am good, when I am bad I am very good...;>
ODPOWIEDZ